CTNX 2018 Exhibitors
HOUSING: If you need a hotel room be sure to reserve soon: CLICK HERE
At CTN-X, being an Exhibitor means entering into a community of artists, organizations, schools, studios, and vendors--all just as passionate about the animation industry as you.
It means putting your best foot forward, showcasing your work, and selling your merchandise at a table or booth of your choice. Most often, exhibiting means making true connections to your fans, in addition to other artists, studios and vendors who might be future collaborators, business partners and lifelong friends.
Our website: http://www.ctnanimationexpo.com
“As an exhibitor I could not have been more pleased with accommodations, the insane talent that I was surrounded by and the great crowds of people that filled rooms and halls. I met some amazing people and students and made some great contacts all because of being part of this Expo. This type of opportunity would have been impossible to duplicate anywhere else.”
-Frank Hansen–Illustrator and Cartoonist
Why is CTN-X Unique?
The CTN Animation eXpo was designed to “Put the Talent Center Stage” and solve the the five key design flaws of conference-going. We pride ourself on our
- Ease of load in and load out with complimentary porters.
- Booth Buddies who will sit at your table for up to 2 hours so you can take a break and see a panel or two.
- Highly regarded recruiting opportunities.
- Opportunity to be apart of our high quality community that provides tools and services to artists.
For exhibitors in particular, we know you will be excited to engage with our:
- High energy attendees: find inspiration by mingling with other artists
- The high quality tech and support offered at table/booths, for booth setup and teardown included in ticket price that might not be found at other conferences
- The intimate and individualized attention available to exhibitors by CTN
- The community: membership, online profile included, TIna’s personal support and advocation
- The CTN animation eXpo event App.
- The Close the Show champagne toast that seals the deal and closes the book until next time including raffle to win a free booth and hotel accommodations for next year.
Any questions, click on "Contact Us" at the top of the page on our webiste: https://eventregistration.ctnadmin.com or contact our exhibitor manager at exhibitors(at)ctnexpo.com